Friday, February 26, 2010

February 25th, 2010

A week since I left Seattle - today I move on. I had thought I would spend another night, but as food rations are running low I don't have much choice. Knee feeling a bit stiff, but much better. Important thing is remembering to pace myself and accept the snails passing me going up hill. Bike is packed, waterproof and all. Rain still falling.
I found freeze dried food, new underwear, and a candy bar at the small outdoor store, Peak 6, Camping was right next door at Minnie Peterson Campground. Water can be collected from the river near by.





1 comment:

  1. Dude.......
    No wonder your knees hurt...
    Look at your friggin load!!

    And you bought more underwear?
    I guess it's been too long in the saddle without a place to wash and dry your clothes.

    ReplyDelete