Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Febuary 6th, 2010

Boarded Greyhound on a 4 day journey back cross Cananda. After two days everything begins melting together - towns I'd only just passed going the other way. Feels great to be moving in the right direction. Bus has rest stops every hour or so, with a few longer layovers in between. There's a smell hinting of alcohol coming from the back but mainly its a quiet ride. A native teenage girl plays with a remote controlled car at the rest stop, while ripped goretex jackets smoke as many cigarets as the five minute break allows. Food is junk and I have only one bagel left from Toronto. With a two hour layover in Winnipeg I got to see my friend Jane at the bus depot. Bus is full from Calgary to Vancouver. Olympics I assume...

No comments:

Post a Comment