Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 19 - 20th 2010

Now back in Mexico city. My films have been dropped off at the lab - awaiting to be picked up tomorrow. Expectations are low as I fear results may be jeopardized by the high temperatures and the fact that so much was shot on intuition. In total I only got to take 8 shots. The real results will have to wait as I have no time to have them scanned before I leave for Guatemala on Wednesday. With the fried brain of mine I somehow accomplished to misplace two cables I'd borrowed from the kind photographer, Martin. Despite Mexico City being a metropolis of around 10 million people it has taken most of the day finding the replacements, so I can return the equipment as a whole. My bus for Tapachula leaves tomorrow afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment