Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 15th - 2010

Nothing much to report from camp. I´ve stayed in the bag most of the day. Winds and rain has been on and off.

Later this afternoon I hiked to a glacier an hour and half from here. This trail is much less beaten then the one yesterday. At times difficult finding the way. But the reflecting light from the ice leads the way. You are met by the overwhelming view of this monster of ice spilling down from the icefields high above. I set my gear up, overlooking the lake. A wind gust carried my raincover into the boulders far below. Managed to retrieve it and hiked back to camp.

Being in these sourounding feels at home. I regret my timelimit and the need of having to contineu tomorrow. This is perhaps the biggest mistake with this project - the constant moving to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment