Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 12th, 2010

Seeing San Francisco, 7 weeks after leaving Seattle - by the bike trails, cross the train yard and down to the ferry from where the city became a memory and a name that has been repeated daily when asked where I've been riding from. Arriving in San Francisco feels like the completion of a small circle within the larger one. New chapters awake. Time has become an abstract concept, but arriving here makes me reflect if I should have produced more then I have in the period? perhaps. But the work I have done has been genuine and I hope quality will reflect this.
I visited the Marin Headlands hostel just over a year ago, when taking a first aid course in preparation for the trip. Feels great to be back - never imagined I'd be arriving on bike though. Checked in and rode down to the beach to watch the sunset. A surfer tried his best, but the sea was a mess this evening - aftershock of the storm still in the waves.

1 comment:

  1. At køre over Golden Gate Bridge på cykel må være en uforglemmelig oplevelse - men dem har du jo haft en lang række andre af :-)
    Dejlig at skype med dig i går. Rigtig god tur sydpå min dreng.
    Kærligst Far

    ReplyDelete