Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 5th, 2010

What should been a day of departure was hit by the Arcata time phenomenon and I see myself spending yet another night here. The morning passed with practicalities - post office, waterproofing my gear and doing the last shopping. It was past noon before I was done. The charm and appeal of the town made me look at my schedule a second time and realize that another day could be spent here.
Bryce got home from the university at 3 and we went to play disc golf. The same concept as regular golf, except in plays out in the woods using frisbees...yes.
Legs have begun cramping again. Felt like a bat was hit across my thighs. Seems to be especially bad after having rested a few days. I limped out of the course - back home burgers were cooked. Tomorrow I really need to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment