Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 15th, 2010

Have spent a few days in San Francisco, winding down from the coast chapter, and slowly prepping for the next stage. SF has been amazing and my heart has unexpectedly been sold to the city... The weather certainly has added to the vibe with cloudless days and warm temperatures since crossing the Golden Gate. But also the size, diversity and ease of getting around makes me more fond with every passing day. I've been taken very well care of and have lived in luxury since I got here.
I processed and scanned film from the previous month - see below.
Tomorrow I take a short break as I must leave the country in order to renew my US visa. I'll be away for two weeks before reentering in early May. I look forward to the deserts, canyons and the clear Southwest sky.

out.





1 comment: