Friday, April 2, 2010

April 1st, 2010

The simplicity of my cooking is actually quite tasty. Oats with apricots, cinnamon and agave sirup. As long as I keep moving and my metabolisms is up then even the plainest of food is delicious.
I left camp after lunch to walk to Miners Ridge trail. Far less inspiring then yesterdays hike, but a few good surprises. " far less inspiring" is not really a fair term to use in any part of these woods.
It was dark again as I returned to my tent. I'm considering getting up during the night to see if the moon is out and strong. It will rise just before midnight, so I will set my alarm for 3 am.
Tomorrow it's said to begin raining again. I expect to pack up and move toward Arcata.
Today I finished my book. The Confederate General of Big Sur. I also burned a hole in my down jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment