Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 18th - 2010


Nearly got myself into trouble today. Word was out that a Hercules plane was due to land and therefore I went out to look - within long a man looking very official approached me, asking who I was and what I was doing. He introduced himself as the chief of the airforce base :(
I explained in a few words as possible, telling him that I was staying with the airforce and was very excited about the Hercules ?
A man called as the plane was approaching and our conversation ended - the largest plane on the shortest runway broke through the clouds, touching down moments later. I filmed.
The weather has been rough and perfect today. Following my little episode I figured it was probably best not to stick around too long, so I packed my goods and headed out for a long hike. I wasent back till midnight.
Setting my camera up on the beach I suddenly heard a large quack from my foot - looking down at a penguin standing next to me looking up. Great. Suppose he was asking what I was doing...
The hike brought little useful images...

No comments:

Post a Comment