Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 15th - 2010

Sunday is carfree family day - closing off major roads leading from north to south of the city - filling them with bikes, skating and walking people enjoying the cleaner air and lack of noise and smog.
Eric is better and invites me to lunch at a local restaurant serving real Columbian food. Rooster and platano. All food is cooked over fire in a kitchen looking midieval.
We bid goodbye in the afternoon and I speed off to the busstation.
We're delayed an hour - an hour which makes no difference as the next three days will be spend onboard.
A feeling of flu has been creeping up on me. I've bought some local blue and white pills to beat the cold. Take a few and pass out putting Bogota behind me, slipping into the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment