Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 16th - 2010

Hard to tell how much sleep I got last night. It was fairly quiet onboard and the seat next to me was free so I turned fetus and squeezed in.
Waking we were in mountain green landscape.
Breakfast came at noon at a reststop. Chatted with three travelers heading north. One was flying out of Bogota and needed to lighten his pack and therefor gave me his guidebook - my first on this trip. If nothing else, it could supply entertainment for the coming hours. Cross border into Ecuador, easy and painless.

The AC is broken and a new passenger with a very large bag sits next to me.
Night has come again - I sleep against the window as the half moon rises behind fog and smoke from the mountains..
We cross the equator some time in the early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment