Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 7th -2010

Despite wearing all my gear I still had difficult sleeping last night from the cold. Teps seem to be dropping every night and with every meter I gain in elevation.
There is undoubtly a growing traffic of landcruisers as I get closer to Uyuni.
The road leading the last 20 km to town is far the worst I have ridden till now.
In town I found Residencial Sucre, where I checked in - room for 30 bl.
A constant sore throat, but I dont seem to have a fever. I will rest tonight and sleep in - hoping this will do the trick.
Having done some research I´ve decide to continue to Chile, but going to the north west instead of the desert route. It will undoubtly have more mountains, but it sounds far more stunning and less visited.
I will rest another day here - go to the train cemetary and get supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment